SCHEDULE: WILL BE UPDATED FOR 2015
*Packet Pick Up* YES- someone else can pick up your race packet, but ONLY if they have your signed Desert Tortoise Waiver, as NO packets will be released without it! I only need the signature page- attached HERE.
Friday September 26, 2014:
- 5- 9pm: Packet Pick-Up. Suncoast Hotel & Casino. 9090 Alta Drive/ Las Vegas, NV 89145. Packet pick up will be inside the Race and Sports Book Lounge, in the elevated seated area.
Saturday September 27, 2014:
- LAST RESORT! Packet Pick-Up race evening at your start line. PLEASE do everything possible to make it to packet pick up on Friday!! Race day is VERY busy and should be used as an ABSOLUTE last resort to pick up your packet. PLEASE do not email or call to ask for permission.
- If you PURCHASED the bus ticket from the STRIP- YES you may pick up your packet race evening, as both packet pick up locations are about 20 minutes drive from the Strip.
- 6:30pm: Buses will begin departing the pick up area to transport runners to their start lines.Buses willl run on a rotation.
- 6:15pm: Bus departure from THE STRIP for those that have purchased the STRIP bus ticket. Location: Bally's Hotel and Casino at 3645 Las Vegas Blvd, using the FLAMINGO side for pick up.
- 7:15pm: Final bus from main pick up point to arrive for 1/2 marathon start
- 8pm: 1/2 Marathon start time!
- 8pm: Final sweep bus from main parking area for runners in the 5K
- 8:45pm: 5K start time!
- 8:30pm: Spectator bus departs MAIN FREE lot TO finish line
- 10:45pm: Bus back to the STRIP departs the finish line. Approx.
- 12:00am: Bus back to the STRIP departs the finish line. Approx.
- 12am: Course officially closes
- Buses will run continuously once full to return runners to their cars at the MAIN FREE parking.
- 12am: Last bus returns to the main parking area.
** Please note that bus times after the race are approximate. If the "10:45pm" bus is completely full by 10:15pm we will send it on its way. If there is only a small handful at 10:45pm, we'll ask for your patience while we get a few more. It is my high priority to get you where you need to go in a timely fashion, but your cooperation is appreciated as we tend to everyone's needs.
Finish line refreshments will be available and awards will be handed out at the finish line area.