Friday December 13, 2013
5pm- 9pm: Packet pick up at the host hotel, The Haceinda Hotel and Casino in Boulder City, located on U.S. Highway 93 about 3-4 miles before Hoover Dam on the Nevada side. Packet pick up will be in the Internet Cafe Area. For directions, see "Directions" under the "travel" tab.
* YES- someone else may pick up your packet for you. Race morning packet pick up is ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT only! PLEASE do NOT email or call regarding race morning pick up! It is at the start line.
Race morning (Saturday December 14, 2013)
- 6:30am: Bus Departure from THE STRIP for those in the marathon & 10K who purchased a bus ticket
- 7:30am: Bus Departure from THE STRIP for those in the 1/2 marathon who purchased a bus ticket
- 7:55am- 8am: Brief talk from the race director for marathon & 10K runners
- 8am: Start of the 10K
- 8:02am: Start of the Marathon
- 8:55am- 9am: Brief talk from the race director for 1/2 marathoners
- 9am: Start of the 1/2 Marathon
- 9am- 10am: APPROX: Bus transportation from the 10K finish line back to Boulder Beach finish line will be on a rotation.
- 11:15am; 12:30pm, 1:15pm & 3pm APPROX: Bus departures back to THE STRIP for those who purchased a bus ticket
- 3pm: Course officially closes
Finish line refreshments will be available. Awards will be handed out in the finish line area shortly after a significant number of finishers have come in.